1. By submitting an entry to the 247 Days of Christmas competition (the “Prize Draw”) you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the use of your name, county,
image, and likeness in conjunction with the Prize Draw and in particular the publication of any list of names and publicity for the entrants as explained further in these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is promoted and managed by CarFinance247 Limited (company number:06035525) whose registered office is at Universal Square, Devonshire Street North,
Manchester, United Kingdom, M12 6JH (the “Promoter”).
3. These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully
Can I enter the Prize Draw?
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is free.
5. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or above at the time of entry. Proof of age may be required from the winners.
6. The following individuals will not be eligible to enter this Prize Draw:
(i) anyone involved with the operation, promotion, or administration of this
Prize Draw; and/or
(ii) any employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its families and its associated companies or retailer network.
How to enter
7. The Prize Draw opens from midnight on 17th of December 2021 and will close at 11.59pm on the 23rd of December (the “Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received after this time will
not be considered valid and will not be entered into the Prize Draw
8. To enter, you must:
(i) Follow our official account @carfinance_247 on TikTok. You will require internet access and a compatible device.
(ii) Create a TikTok video based on one of the seven prompts below using the CarFinance 247 sound, which can be found on each video prompt posted from our official account.
(iii) Tag us @carfinance_247 and use the hashtag #247daysofchristmas + the relevant prompt number e.g. a dance to the CarFinance 247 song will need to be posted with the hashtag #247daysofchristmas4
(iv) For the avoidance of doubt an entrant will only be entered into the Prize Draw during the Prize Draw Period.
(v) The seven prompts are as follows:
1. Decorate your car for Christmas
2. Show you and show your car
3. A car-themed trending transition
4. Dance to the CarFinance 247 song
5. Make your car dance to the CarFinance 247 song
6. Show your first car vs. your current car
7. Wrap up your car for Christmas
9. Only videos created and posted on public accounts will be eligible to enter.
10. Anyone found to have used multiple accounts to enter the Prize Draw will be ineligible.
11. If, for any reason, a technical interruption, fault or TikTok failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for inability to enter or for incomplete or late entries and any
such entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Prize Draw.
12. The daily prize is available to one winner per prompt (seven in total) and will be awarded to the video with the most views in each prompt category on 23rd December 2021. The daily
prize will be £100.00 (the “Daily Prize”)
13. The overall prize is available to one winner and will be awarded to the video with the most views overall from all prompt categories on 1st January 2022. The overall prize will be
£500.00 (the “Overall Prize”).
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs and/or expenses in relation to the Prize (without limitation), other than any specifically listed as part of the Prize above and
for the specified periods of time (where applicable).
15. Entrants may win more than one Daily Prize throughout the duration of the Prize Draw Period.
16. Each valid entry received within the Prize Draw Period will be eligible to win. The winners will be based purely on the number of views received at the end of the Prize Draw Period.The selection process is final and therefore no correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
17. The winners will be contacted via social media direct message within 3 working days of the Prize Draw Period ending. The Promoter will use the handle supplied with the entry to
contact the winners and will not be responsible if the contact details supplied are incorrect. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is correct and that you check
any junk/spam email folders (where applicable).
18. The winners will be asked to confirm their name, address, and that they accept the Prize by replying to the Promoter. They will also be asked to send a photo of proof of age
(passport, driving licence or other official form of ID). If the winners cannot be contacted within 3 working days after the first attempt to contact them, then the Promoter reserves the
right (at its absolute discretion) to offer the Daily and Overall Prizes to the winners who had the second most viewed video. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winners.
19. If the Daily or Overall Prizes are not claimed by the winners, for any reason, they will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to pick an alternative
winner if the Daily or Overall Prize is not claimed by this deadline and this alternative winner will have had the second most viewed video in the prompt category. No alternative prize will
be awarded to the original winners.
20. In order to receive the Daily or Overall Prize, the winners will be required to provide their bank account details to the Promoter. The Prizes will then be transferred to the winner’s own
personal bank account only. Upon receipt by the Promoter, the Prizes will be transferred to the designated bank account of the winner within 14 (fourteen) days. The Promoter will not
be held liable for incorrect bank details being provided and in the event this occurs, a further Prize will not be transferred to the winner.
21. If the Promoter subsequently discovers a winner is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct then
the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award a Prize to the entrant and may award the prize to another entrant who had the second most viewed video. Where
this occurs, the original winning entrant agrees to return the Prize (at his/her expense) immediately to the Promoter. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning
22. If the Prizes offered are unavailable, cancelled or suspended due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter has the right, but is not obliged, to offer an
alternative prize of equal or greater value to the face value of the Prizes. The winner will not be entitled to any monetary equivalent or compensation for any costs or expenses incurred or suffered in connection with taking up the Prizes.
23. There is no cash or credit alternative, and the Prize is non-transferable and nonnegotiable.
24. In all circumstances, the Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Neither the Promoter, or its respective group companies, or its affiliates, agents, officers, or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out
of organising or holding this Prize Draw or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, participation in any activities or as a result of the winner winning, collecting, using or enjoying
the Prize, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter, any related third party and its respective group companies for
(a) death or personal injury cause d by its negligence,
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or
(c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for it to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability.
26. The Promoter may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Prize Draw at its absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been
awarded. Where the Promoter changes these Terms and Conditions it will notify entrants as soon as reasonably possible.
27. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising therefrom shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The parties agree that the courts of England and
Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Prize Draw including non-contractual
28. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any other third party. No third party is responsible to participants in respect of any aspect of this Prize Draw. By entering this Prize Draw you are providing information to the Promoter.
Use of Prize Draw entries and Personal Data
29. Use of Prize Draw entries and Personal Data By entering the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoter (and its agents, contractors, and group members on its behalf), may process,
store, distribute and/or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Prize Draw entry and in the process of entering:
30. to enable it to administer your entry in the Prize Draw, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
31. to notify you if you are the winner of the Prize Draw. If you an entrant then your name and image may be published including, without limitation, on the Promoter’s own website
and in other promotional materials and/or publications associated with the Prize Draw and/or notified on request to members of the public; for up to 12 months after the Prize Draw period
32. to share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Prize Draw and fulfilment of the Prize (where applicable).
33. The Promoter reserves the right to contact all entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications. Should entrants wish not to be
contacted, they should write to the Promoter at: email@example.com. Entrants
will have the opportunity to opt-out of future correspondence in any subsequent communications.
Rules for Prize Draw
34. You agree that by entering this Prize Draw, you will comply with the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw as set out in these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and
regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity, and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Entries which are found or suspected to violate such laws and/or regulations and/or any third party rights will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and the Prize will be forfeited.
To find out the name of the winners please send your request by e-mail, in the calendar month following the Prize Draw Period to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any other questions about this Prize Draw, please send your question by e-mail to:email@example.com.